Contact Mr Gate for all your gate requirements. We are experts in gate repair – as well as gate bending. We automate driveways gates and repair gate motors.
Why do our clients choose Mr Gate?
- Communication is of the utmost importance which is why we keep you updated.
- We subscribe to excellent workmanship.
- Our assessments and advice are always open and honest.
- Quality at reasonable prices. We believe in providing value.
- We also provide excellent follow-up service.
What you can expect when you log a call with Mr Gate:
- Firstly, we will log your call in our custom client management system.
- Then we will add you to our gate repair / automation job list. As soon as you are first in line one of our technicians will contact you to come through.
- Our call out includes transport, our time, an expert assessment, the first half hour of labour, as well as an insurance report if required.
- On arrival we will do an assessment of your gate and your motor.
- Then we will provide you with a quote on the required work.
- When you accept the quote we will do the work immediately or, if needed, first acquire the parts necessary for the work. In some cases we may require a deposit.
- We guarantee our workmanship.
- We are a COD business and expect you to kindly make payment as soon as the work is completed. Payments can be made with cash, via EFT or through online credit card facilities (please note this is online use of your credit card and not a credit card machine).
- You now can enjoy the convenience of having a working gate and gate motor.
Read more about the gate services we offer:
We cover suburbs in:
For more detailed information on the areas we cover, please see our service areas list
Gate Motors and Automation
Do you need a new gate motor or do you want to automate your existing gate? We can assist with both. The gate motors that we recommend (Centurion products
) are available for swing gates and sliding gates.
For the installation of new gate motors, it is necessary to have power at the gate. If needs be, we can run low voltage wiring from the nearest plug point to the gate.
An automated driveway gate makes life much more convenient, but, most of all, it makes your property more safe and more secure.
Call us now for a quote, expert advice and great service!
Remember that gate motors can get stolen and they frequently are! Because the motor is no longer attached, the gate can easily be lifted and burglars can enter the premises. In order to protect the motor, it is wise to install a theft-resistant bracket around the motor. This “cage” comes with a specialized padlock that is not easy to break.
There are also other gate security options
, such as anti-lift brackets, that can be added in order to make your home or business premises more secure.
We can assist you with a wide range of gate problems. The most common ones we encounter daily include:
- Replacing the gate wheels
- Gate bending
- Putting gates back on their tracks
- And a host of other problems that we can fix
As a result, our gate repair service enables you to have piece of mind over your safety and security.
This is mostly required when a gate has been bent because someone has driven into it or because of someone trying to gain forced entry. Gates can also bend over time with all of the use and exposure to the elements.
If someone drives into your gate, the steel of the gate may be bent beyond a point where it can successfully be bent back into shape. When this is the case, a gate repair is not possible and you will need to get a new gate.
If your gate is not straight, it will put pressure on the gate motor and it won’t last as long. It is therefore important to have a bent gate sorted out as soon as possible.
Gate Motor Repair
Not only do we automate driveway gates, but we also repair motors. We work with Centurion and Hansa products because they are most reliable and are well-supported. Motor repairs can include:
- Installing a new rack
- Replacing the pinion
- Putting in a new battery
- Replacing the power supply
- Taking the motor to the manufacturer for a service
- Replacing the gearbox
- Adding new remotes or changing the coding on existing remotes.
Having an automated gate is very convenient, but it can also be dangerous. A closing gate can hurt both people and animals that may be in the way. Also you may forget to close the gate and this is a security risk. In order to prevent these issues, we can install infra-red beams. These detect when there is something in the way of the closing gate and stop it from closing.
We can also set your gate motor to automatically close your gate after a certain period of time if you have not pressed the remote. With this setting your dogs won’t easily get out and burglars are kept at bay.